We are hearing information everyday on the spread of this deadly disease called coronavirus. who this virus ever stop? well, the WHO are trying everyday to put an end to this virus. But now, we can help by making decisions to plan and prevent this virus from our homes knowing that this virus is contagious.
Coronavirus are viruses that affect the respiratory tracts of Mammals, birds and humans. This viruses can infect dogs, cats, turkeys, pigs, rats, cattles, and mice as discovered by scientists in lately 70s.
More than 75% of the cases have been delegated as mild. having symptoms of fever and a cough in China. A few people likewise experience headaches and diarrhea.
Symptoms of the coronavirus includes: Sneezing, cough, Sore throat, fever, runny nose and exacerbated asthma.
There is no cure to this virus yet. but self-care and medical consultation can help prevent the spread of the disease.
Please take the precautions below to avoid this disease.
1. Avoid eating a deadly animals either cooked or smoked. most animals die of disease.
2. Cover your cough or sneeze with tissues.
3. Avoid direct contact with sick people.
4. Always clean and disinfect objects that are touched by people your home.
5. Always wash your hands with soap after touching people either by greetings.